15-Point Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Evaluate air filters & indoor air quality
- Inspect blower assembly
- Flush condensate drain
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect start/run capacitor function
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Test operation of compressor contactor
- Check compressor amperage
- Inspect and lubricate condenser fan motor
- Clean outdoor condenser coil
- Verify cooling performance
- Provide customer with complete results
- Provide the customer with any recommendations
17-Point Heating Tune Up
- Duct inspection
- Perform carbon monoxide test
- Check voltage and amps on motors
- Check Heat anticipator
- Check limit control Inspect
- Check flue and venting
- Check air filtration system
- Check wiring assembly
- Lube blower motor
- Check temperature rise
- Check pilot/Thermocouple/ignition
- Inspect gas valve and piping
- Check fan control
- Check gas input
- Clean flame sense
- Make final operation check
- Advise customer of results
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Program
- Priority Service – When you call, your needs are met first no matter how busy we are.
- 10% Discount – Receive a 10% discount on all repairs, no coupons required. *Up to $50.00 off.
- Free Refrigerant – Receive up to llB of refrigerant (a 75.00 dollar value) each year we service your system.
- Priority Service Guarantee – This means you receive same day service.
- Lower Utility Bills – Savings up to 20% by having a clean and optimal functioning HVAC system.
- HVAC System Longevity – Imagine you never changed the oil in your car, it wouldn’t last long, your HVAC system is no different.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement Cost Breakdown
Number of Systems Yearly Fee- (2) Tune Ups Cost Per Month
1 | $219.00 | $18.25/Month
2 | $398.00 | $33.16/Month
3 | $597.00 | $49.75/Month
4 | $797.00 | $66.41/Month